- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
2014 VCE Results
Congratulations to our Year 12 students of 2014 on their successful VCE results.
The Class of 2014 at Salesian College Chadstone has distinguished itself as a cohort, achieving results that have surpassed previous years. According to Principal Robert Brennan, this result is testimony to the sustained effort over many years to develop a robust learning environment, brought to life by a group of diligent, professional and committed educators.
Salesian College Chadstone responds to the ever changing educational environment specifically through staff professional development, adoption of 21st Century Learning Projects, sound ICT infrastructure and physical environmental development; state-of-the-art Science Laboratories and the latest Visual Arts precincts being the latest 2014/2015 on schedule building projects.
• Dux of 2014, Nathan D’Souza achieved an ATAR of 99.65; this puts him in the top 0.35 of all Year 12 students in the state
• 5 per cent of students achieved an ATAR above 97
• 9 per cent of students achieved an ATAR above 95
• 18 per cent of students achieved an ATAR exceeding 90
• 11.5 per cent of students achieved a study score above 40
• The school’s study score median 31
• 37 per cent of our students achieved an ATAR above 80
• VCE Completion rate: 100 per cent
Salesian College Chadstone congratulates all students from the Class of 2014 on the completion of their VCE studies.
Dux of 2014, Nathan D’Souza who received an exceptional ATAR score of 99.65 is congratulated by Principal Robert Brennan (pictured above).
Students of the 2014 cohort who received over 97 ATAR scores (pictured above).
Students of the 2014 cohort who received over 95 ATAR scores (pictured above).
Students of the 2014 cohort who received over 90 ATAR scores (pictured above).