- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
2015 Salesian Family Day
We are inviting all different group-members of the Salesian Family as well as other various groups and bodies associated with the Salesian Mission to this significant gathering.
View the flyer for more information.
Date: Sunday 16 August 2015
Time: 10:00am till 4:00pm.
Location: Salesian College – 10 Bosco Street, Chadstone VIC 3148
Register Via: http://www.trybooking.com/148770
ABOUT THE DAY:
- Friendly community meet and greet followed by a prayerful formal opening
- A variety of Salesian works on display
- Official address and presentation from the Provincial and Salesian Regional from Rome, Fr Klement
- Joyful celebration of the Eucharist
- Music, singing, games and sharing of food
Attendees are invited to bring a picnic basket/plate to share with others in a community spirit.
INTERESTED IN DISPLAYING SALESIAN WORK ON THE DAY?
Contact: Lauren Hichaaba, Salesians of Don Bosco
Telephone: 03 9377 6000
Please confirm your interest to display work by Tuesday 11 August.