- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
2015 Year 7 Applications Closing Date Approaching
The closing date for Year 7 2015 applications is Friday 28 February 2014. Even if you have a son currently attending the College it is essential that you submit an application for any family member in Grade 6 by the due date. Please do not assume that we know there is another child wanting to enrol.
The College conducts tours every Monday morning at 9:30am. Feel free to book a place on one of our tours for you and your son. (First Monday of the month tours are conducted by the College Principal, Mr Robert Brennan.)
What you will experience on the tour:
- View the College in action
- Experience the interaction between staff and students
- Visit the College facilities including the newly upgraded Science laboratories
- Meet the College Principal, Mr Robert Brennan
- Interact with current College students
- Learn about the Becchi Transition Program
Alternatively, our first Information ‘Information Evenings for Future Parents and Students’ for the year will occur this Thursday 13 February 2014, which may take your interest.
Date: Thursday 13 February 2014
Location: Mannix Campus, cnr Kelly Street and Swanson Crescent Chadstone, 3148
Parking: On site
RSVP: Click on ‘Book this tour’ here.
Please feel free to contact Mary Menz if you have any questions via email.