- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
- Senior Hockey had a bye this week and will continue their streak of success next week when they take on St Bedes next week.
- A win will see the team secure a finals spot.
- Senior Basketball A went down to Simonds this week in what was a close game. Unfortunately, we were unable to hold on.
- The Senior B Basketball team won their first game of the season beating Simonds by 15, 31-16.
- Senior Table Tennis lost in a nail biter against Simonds on Wednesday losing by only one set. The boys will play their last game of the season against St Bedes next week.
- Year 10 Basketball A won their match against St Bedes 41-25 on Wednesday. This is a great result leading into their final match against Simonds College next week.
- Year 10 Basketball B unfortunately lost by 9 points in what was a strong effort.
- Year 10 Hockey has continued their strong form defeating St Bede’s 5-0, this win has setup a finals spot for the boys.
- Year 10 Table Tennis lost their match against St Bedes on Tuesday, the boys will compete against Simonds for their last game of the season.
- Year 9 Basketball A were outplayed by Whitefriars losing 55-22. The team has a bye this week.
- Year 9 Basketball B lost 37-26 in a close game. They also have a Bye next week.
- Year 9 Hockey got back on the winners’ board with a 2-1 victory against Whitefriars. The boys have a bye in this week’s game.
- Year 9 Table Tennis had a win against Whitefriars during the week. Next week they play against Parade.
- Year 8 Basketball A were so unlucky not to win two straight games. The boys went down by 10 against CBC St Kilda. Next week the boys play against St Bernard’s.
- Year 8 Basketball B won convincingly 50—24 against CBC. This is the B’s first win ever. Well done to the boys on a hard fought effort.
- Year 8 Hockey continued their unbeaten streak winning against CBC St Kilda. They now turn to next week against St Bernard’s.
- Year 8 Table Tennis won their first game by a convincing margin. They also next week play against St Bernard’s.
- Year 7 Basketball A lost by 22 against St Bernard’s this week. Next week we host Parade.
- Year 7 Basketball B also lost against St Bernard’s. We now turn to next week.
- Year 7 Hockey won by a large margin against St Bernard’s 6-1. This is a great effort by the boys. They will play against Parade next week.
- Year 7 Table Tennis won by a set against St Bernard’s this week making it two wins in a row.
We wish all the teams the best of luck for next week.
Mr Domenic Scarpino