- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
ACMA Cybersmart Presentation
On Tuesday 26 November, the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) will deliver a public lecture on Internet Safety Awareness to parents, students and teachers respectively. ACMA endorses the principle that we must be equipped to support and encourage participation in the digital economy through the provision of information and education for the empowerment of children to be safe online.
Each presentation contains Cybersafety Information which is presented in an easy to understand, thorough, non-technical and informative manner. It includes:
- Exploring the ways that children use the internet and the emerging technologies
- Identifying the potential risks faced by students online, such as Cyberbullying, identity theft, unwanted contact and exposure to offensive content; and
- Tips and strategies to help students stay safe online
The Parent Information Session will take place at the Mannix Campus at 6.30pm. Tickets for this event can be reserved via Trybooking.
* Please note: This is a free event; however, tickets are limited to a maximum of 280 places. To attend, tickets must be secured, via.