- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
On Thursday 15 February the College held its annual Dux Assembly, a significant event on our school calendar each year. The Hall was filled to capacity with students and staff, along with over 200 parents and invited guests, as we gathered to present Awards of Recognition to acknowledge the outstanding academic achievements of all our boys in 2017. The College is proud of the achievements of the members of the 2017 Year 12 cohort who were also acknowledged for their VCE studies.
I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the members of the Class of 2017 on their successful VCE results. The results of these boys is a testament to the sustained effort and diligent hard work over many years. These boys have not achieved their results through one year of hard work, they have not achieved their results by saying “near enough is good enough”, they have achieved their results by working together, working with their teachers and consistently demonstrating their best efforts over their six-year journey.
Some of the Highlights of the Class of 2017’s results include:
- A VCE Completion rate of 100 per cent
- 33 per cent of our students achieved an ATAR above 80
- 51 per cent of our student s achieved and ATAR above 70
- The school’s study score median was 31
- The following boys were awarded prizes and scholarships.
We congratulate all boys on their efforts in 2017 and look forward to continued learning and achievement in 2018.
Ms Carolyn Ellul
Director of School Improvement – Curriculum