- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
Family Support Group – Clayton
Family Drug Help at SHARC, as part of the Turning Point Inner East Partnership, is running a Family Support Group at Monashlink in Clayton.
- Support Group from Tuesday 10 March from 6.00 – 8.00 pm, then on the 3rd Tuesday of each month.
- Address: MonashLink Community Health Service,
- Level 1, 9–15 Cooke Street, Clayton VIC 3168
The Family Support Group will provide ongoing support for local families. Each Support Group meeting will include an education component and an opportunity for sharing and mutual support. The Family Support Group will be an essential service in assisting local families affected by a loved one’s alcohol or drug use.
Please call our Helpline on 1300 660 068 if you would like to come along. All Welcome.