- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
National Ride2School Day
On Friday 13 March 2015 we’ll be celebrating the ninth National Ride2School Day event, where over 300,000 Australian students will ride, walk, scoot or skate to school.
We encourage students and their families to leave the car at home on this day and get a taste of the benefits, ease and fun involved in choosing to walk and wheel to school.
We support our students to walk or wheel to school because:
- Students feel fresh and alert at the beginning of a school day
- There are fewer cars around the school which eases ‘drop off congestion’
- Students are more likely to reach the recommended 60 minutes of physical activity they need each day
- Students feel happier, healthier and perform better in the classroom.
Click here for more information.
Head of Human Development