- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
Parenting adolescents is a program for parents of young people aged between 10 -15 years of age. Over 5 weeks the program will cover a number of topics including:
- Understanding adolescent development
- Setting boundaries & limits
- Strategies to deal with adolescent behaviours
- Respectful communication
- Problem solving
- Self care
In addition to these topic areas, the program will give parents the opportunity to share their experiences and learn from each other.
When: 24, 31 October and 7, 14, 21 November 2013
Time: Thursday 7:00pm – 9:30pm
Where: Monash Youth and Family Services 14 Bogong Avenue, Glen Waverley (Opposite triple deck carpark).
Cost: There is no fee but bookings are essential as places are limited.
To book call Libby or Jenny on 9518 3900.