- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
Father’s Day Breakfast
Many thanks to everyone involved in putting together the lovely Father’s Day Mass and Breakfast. The PA would especially like to thank the following people:
- Past parent, Kate Craven, from Ferntree Plaza Baker’s Delight for supplying the wonderful croissants and pastries
- Barb and Lores from the canteen who prepared the lovely muesli/yoghurt cups, and organised supplies for the event
- Our ever helpful maintenance team for their assistance; and
- Suzie McErvale and the wonderful mums who were up and about nice and early to assist on the day.
Raffle Books – Win $3000!
Have you sold your book yet? Do you need another to sell? Make sure you return your completed books and correct money to the office, to be in the running to win an amazing first prize of $3,000 in visa gift cards. (Alternately, winners can take their prize value in the form of Salesian College Fees for the 2014 Year).
The following dates indicate upcoming events to mark in your diary. We will also be seeking help from our parents to assist at these events – if you are free for an hour or two and are able to help please email the Parents’ Association (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cabaret Night: Friday 11 October 2013
Expo Night: Tuesday 15 October 2013
Our next meeting is Tuesday 8 October, at 7:00pm in the Conference room. All very welcome.
Thank you for your support.
Salesian College Parents’ Association