- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
Parents’ Association News
Four reasons to get involved in the Parents’ Association at Salesian College Chadstone:
- It provides a chance to meet and network with other (wonderful) Salesian College parents
- It offers the opportunity to have a face-to-face conversation with our Principal in an informal setting and learn about current activities and events at the School
- Allows you to contribute to your son’s school; and
- Meetings occur twice a term and are brief.
Come along to meetings simply to stay up-to-date with activities and events across the school community or alternatively you may wish to assist with one, two or more of the events the PA is involved in throughout the year.
Our next meeting is our AGM on Tuesday 3 September at 7:00pm in the Staffroom, (refreshments served).
RAFFLE BOOKS – WIN $3,000!
You will all have received your raffle books by now. Please ensure you return your completed books and correct money to the office, to be in the running to win an amazing first prize of $3,000 in visa gift cards. (Alternatively, winners can take their prize value in the form of Salesian College Fees for the 2014 Year).
The following dates indicate upcoming events to mark in your diary. We will also be seeking help from our parents to assist at these events – if you are free for an hour or two and are able to help please email the Parents’ Association (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Father’s Day Breakfast
Friday 30 August 2013
Friday 11 October 2013
2013 Expo Night
Tuesday 15 October 2013
Thank you for your support.
Salesian College Parents’ Association