- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
Premier’s Active April Results
Congratulations to all the Salesian students who participated in this year’s Premier’s Active April and made an active, healthy lifestyle a priority in their life. We hope you’ve enjoyed the experience and maybe tried out a new activity or two. Good luck keeping up your commitment to physical activity in the year ahead!
Active April by the numbers
In 2015 Victoria had more than 100,000 participants register, making this the biggest Active April to date.
Here’s a breakdown of some of the details this year:
• Total participants: 103,000
• Total hours of activity tracked: 355,487 hours
• Total number of teams: 12,890
• Top LGA: Casey City Council with 6,527 participants
• Top school: Bendigo South East 7-10 Secondary College with 801 participants
• Most popular activity: Walking
• Hours of walking tracked: 107,145 hours
We would like to congratulate Thomas Minns from 7B who completed the most hours of all the college participants, with 44 hours and 55 minutes. He will be receiving a $50 Rebel Sport voucher for his achievement.