- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
On Friday 12 May 2017, a Summative Review of Mr Rob Brennan in his role as Principal of Salesian College Chadstone will take place. The purpose of the review is in accordance with the contract under which Mr Rob Brennan is employed, whichstates in Clause 8.6.1 that “In the penultimate year of the Principal’s contract, a summative appraisal of the Principal’s performance will be conducted. The particular focus of this appraisal will be on the provision of advice to the Church Authority in the matter of a further contract for the Principal” (Clause 8.6.1).
Salesian College engages in the School Improvement Framework process of Catholic Education Melbourne. The five spheres that are the focus of this process are:
- Education in Faith
- Learning and Teaching
- Student and Staff Wellbeing
- Leadership and Management, and
- School Community,
and these areas will form the focus of Mr Rob Brennan’s Summative Review, based on the recommendations made in the Formative Review that was undertaken in 2015.
THE REVIEW PANEL
The panel that will conduct the Formative Review comprises of:
- Mr Damien Carlton (nominee of the Canonical Administrators, Principal of Don Bosco College, Engadine)
- Mr Michael Delaney (Principal’s nominee, Principal of St Joseph’s College, Echuca)
- Mr Tony O’Byrne (nominee of the Executive Director of Catholic Education & Panel Chair)
As part of the review process, feedback from parents, staff and students will be sought via interviews and an online survey.
Parents may provide feedback to the Review Panel by sending an email to the Panel Chair, Mr Tony O’Byrne firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Wednesday 10 May so that feedback can be provided via an online survey.