- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
RE-ENROLMENT AT SALESIAN COLLEGE FOR 2017
It is Re-enrolment time! Your son has received an envelope containing his Re-enrolment Form, Privacy statement and Payment Form.
It is vital that the completed form is returned to the College by Friday 9 September 2016 for the following reasons.
- To reserve a place for your son at Salesian College in 2017;
- To demonstrate your family’s commitment to the College;
- To demonstrate your son’s commitment to the College;
- To update your personal details to ensure that the College is acting in accordance with your preferred and current communication addresses.
If your son is not returning to the College it is imperative that the form is signed and returned as soon as possible.
Both parents/guardians and the student are expected to sign the form.
A payment of $150 (credited to the 2017 fees account) is due with the return of the form to complete the process and confirm the place for your son in 2017. Please do not send cash with your son. Payment can now be made online, please note the receipt number and include on the agreement form and return.
Please contact me at the College if you have any questions or difficulties with the re-enrolment process.
Mrs Mary Menz
Principal’s Personal Assistant and Registrar