- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
Report Night 2015
Term 1 Parent-Teacher interviews will be conducted for Years 7-12 from 4:00pm until 8:30pm on Thursday 19 March (A-L) and on Tuesday 24 March (M-Z). These are extremely important events in the life of the College as they provide an invaluable opportunity for parents/guardians and teachers to discuss student progress.
Please note that:
- Interviews will be of five minutes duration
- There will be a staff meal break between 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Boys are expected to attend the interviews in their College uniform.
For these interviews we will again be using the Parent Teacher On-Line internet-based booking system (PTO) which will become available at 4:00pm on Thursday 12 March. Please access the system as follows:
- Go to the school’s home page: www.salesian.vic.edu.au or www.live.salesian.vic.edu.au
- Click the PTO icon at the top of the website and enter the username and PIN as previously communicated with you.
Full instructions are provided to you after log in. Please note the following points:
- When you log on, the system displays only your own son. Bookings are made for individual parents/guardians, not for couples. Couples can, however, log on to the system simultaneously to coordinate bookings.
- You will only see time slots which are available at the time you are using the system. As time slots are booked for teachers, those timeslots are no longer displayed as available. It is advisable, therefore, to make your bookings as soon as you possibly can.
- When you have made all the bookings you require, you can print a report of your bookings in time order. You can log in and change bookings any time up to 8:00am on the day of the interviews
- If you see this symbol displayed alongside the class name, it means this teacher recommends that you book an interview.
- If you encounter any problems using PTO please notify the College, preferably via email at: email@example.com. Alternatively, please ring the College (9807 2644).
I am sure the system will be of benefit to the students, parents and staff. I look forward to seeing you at the Report Nights.
Mr John Visentin