- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
Report Nights Term 1
Term 1 Parent-Teacher interviews will be conducted for Years 7-12 from 4.00pm until 8.30pm on Thursday 17th March (A-L) and on Tuesday 22nd March (M-Z). These are extremely important events in the life of the College as they provide an invaluable opportunity for parents/guardians and teachers to discuss student progress.
Please note that:
- Interviews will be of five minutes’ duration
- There will be a staff meal break between 5.30-6.30pm
- Boys are expected to attend the interviews in their College uniform.
For these interviews we will be using the PAM module Parent Teacher Interview booking system (PTI) which will become available at 4.00pm on Thursday 10th March. Please note that all PAM passwords have been reset to facilitate this process. The new login details have been sent via letter and email to all family PAM contacts.
NB: Once you have logged in it is advisable to change your password and update your email address via the MY SETTINGS button (top right of screen).
Full instructions on booking interviews are provided at: http://www.live.salesian.vic.edu.au/parents/pam/
Please note the following points:
- You will only see time slots which are available at the time you are using the system. As time slots are booked for teachers, those timeslots are no longer displayed as available. It is advisable, therefore, to make your bookings as soon as you possibly can.
- When you have made all the bookings you require, you can print a report of your bookings in time order. You can log in and change bookings any time up to noon on the day of the interviews
- You will also see if a teacher has recommended or highly recommended that you come to meet them when you book an interview. This does not necessarily mean that there is an issue or problem to discuss.
- If you encounter any problems using PTI please notify the College, preferably via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, please ring the College (9807 2644).
I look forward to seeing parents/guardians and boys at the Report Nights.
Deputy Principal – Students