- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
A dynamic, joy-filled learning community, Salesian College inspires all boys to strive for excellence in the spirit of Don Bosco.
Salesian College Chadstone is a Catholic School for boys in the Salesian tradition. We welcome all boys and their families, celebrate diversity and promote relationships built on mutual respect. All in the community are treated as valued partners in laying the foundation for life-long learning. We celebrate the achievements of all within an environment of joy and optimism.
Salesian College Chadstone is committed to building a caring community which:
- Ensures that a Catholic and Salesian ethos underpins all aspects of College life within an atmosphere of respect for all
- Promotes initiative, a spirit of enquiry and a desire to strive for academic excellence through innovative and supportive teaching
- Provides students and staff with every opportunity to develop all aspects of each individual
- Practises wise governance, strategic leadership and fair processes; and
- Works in partnership with parents, families, past pupils, parishes, educational and ecclesiastical institutions and other civic agencies.