- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
‘Rise’ Catholic Youth Festival
‘Rise’ Catholic Youth Festival will take place on Saturday 17 March 2018 at Mount St Joseph’s Girls’ College in Altona.
- One of the main events celebrating the Year of Youth on an Archdiocesan level, ‘Rise’ is celebrated on the feast of St Patrick.
- The festival aims to empower young people to deepen their relationship with Jesus, discover and celebrate the life of Catholic faith, and be disciples in the world as vital members of the Catholic Church.
- ‘Rise’ is for young people from Year 9 to the age of 30.
- ‘Rise’ will gather an impressive line up of inspiring speakers from all around Australia. There will also be live music, creative spaces, interactive exhibitions, sports, entertainment and prayer experiences.
If you have any questions about ‘Rise’, you may contact the Archdiocesan Office for Youth on 9287 5565.