- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
Subject Changes (Years 10 and 11)
Semester 2 commences on Monday 17 June. Any student in Years 10 or 11 who is considering a change of subject must have lodged a fully completed Subject Selection Change Form by Friday 14 June.
This form is obtainable from your Head of House.
- No requests will be considered if they are lodged after Friday 14 June
- If classes are full it will be impossible to add further students. Similarly, subject clashes and additional timetable blocking constraints may mean that it is impossible to swap subjects.
Deputy Principal Learning and Curriculum