- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
Support Share the Dignity and Ozanam House
In collaboration with ‘Share the Dignity’ and ‘Ozanam House’, this year we are focusing on helping underprivileged men and women who are struggling to look after themselves. In the spirit of Christmas, we are asking for donations of men’s and women’s toiletry bag packs.
Men’s Toiletry Bag Packs (for Ozanam House) can be filled with:
• Shaving Gear
• Shaving Cream
• Tooth Brushes
• Men’s T-Shirts and Polo Tops (S, M, L, XL and XXL)
• Men’s Thongs (Sizes 8-12)
• Men’s Socks and Underwear (S, M, L, XL and XXL)
Second Hand Women’s Handbags (for the Share the Dignity Campaign) can be filled with:
• Baby wipes, cleansing wipes, tissues
• Deodorants, perfume
• Shampoo, conditioner, shampoo in a can
• Toothpaste and toothbrush
• Hair ties and hair brush
• Jewellery, trinkets
• Lotions, creams
• Card, note
• Socks, undies
(Please no food, pharmaceuticals or sharps).
Please note that donations must be received by Monday 12 December to ensure they are delivered in time for Christmas.
Thank you for your support.