- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
With the Units 3 & 4 End of Year Examinations approaching quickly, it is crucial that all students complete trial exams to rehearse both the content and process of sitting examinations in all their subjects. In order to maximise class time, these compulsory trial examinations will take place during the Term 3 holiday period. Your son will be emailed a timetable for these exams.
The trial exam period is from Thursday 28 September – Thursday 6 October 2017.
Students are encouraged to take these examinations seriously, as it will enable them to realistically gauge their present strengths and weaknesses in each of their subjects. We encourage all students to use the holiday period wisely by ensuring that they are undertaking a thorough revision program in addition to the Trial Exams.
There are also a number of other important dates for Year 12 students and their families which we ask you to note in your calendars:
- Thursday 28 September: VTAC Timely Application closing date
- Friday 20 October: (Parents are welcome to both)
- Whole School Valedictory Assembly
- Year 12 Valedictory Mass and Dinner
- Wednesday 1 November – Wednesday 22 November: VCE examination period
Further details concerning these events will be distributed early in Term Four.
Please contact either Phina Tran (VCE Coordinator) or Kim Beurs (Year 12 Coordinator) if you have any queries.
Ms Phina Tran
Mr Kim Beurs
Year 12 Coordinator