- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
25 August 2016
With the Units 3 & 4 End of Year Examinations approaching quickly, it is crucial that all students complete trial exams to rehearse both the content and process of sitting examinations in all their subjects. In order to maximise class time, these compulsory trial examinations will take place during the Term 3 holiday period. Your son will be emailed a timetable for these exams. The trial exam period is from Thursday 22nd September – Thursday 29th of September.
Students are encouraged to take these examinations seriously as it will give them a realistic gauge of their present strengths and weaknesses in each of their subjects. We encourage all students to use the holiday period wisely by ensuring that they are undertaking a thorough revision program in addition to the Trial Exams.
There are also a number of other important dates for Year 12 students and their families which we would ask you to note:
- Thursday 29th September: VTAC Timely application closing date
- Friday 14th October: Whole School Valedictory Assembly (parents welcome)
- Monday 17th October: Year 12 Valedictory Mass and Dinner (parents and students)
- Wednesday 26th October – Friday 18th November: VCE examination period
Further details concerning these events will be distributed early in Term 4.
Please contact either Phina Tran, or your son’s Year Level Coordinator if you have any queries.
Ms Phina Tran Mr John Visentin
VCE Coordinator Deputy Principal