- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
Tuning into Teens
The University of Melbourne invites parents to 6 free sessions to help you develop skills that will assist your adolescent:
- develop better emotional intelligence,
- be more aware and strong in situations of peer pressure,
- be better able to cope with anger, anxiety and other strong emotions,
- increase family communication and reduce conflict.
The program will be conducted for six consecutive evenings 7:30-9:30pm during Term 2, 3 and 4.
If you have a teen in Year 7 in 2015 and would like to know more about our research project please contact us directly via email or on the number below.
Your child will also receive a free JB HIFI voucher.
For further information contact:
Dr Christiane Kehoe, Project Manager, on 9371 0207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org