- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
A reminder that all boys are expected to wear Summer Uniform from the start of Term 4. This means shorts, short sleeved shirts and no ties.
Please note: Year 12 boys will still require their Full Winter Uniform for the formal Valedictory Mass on Friday 24 October.
See below for details regarding uniform expectations:
All students have a responsibility to:
- Wear their uniform correctly, neatly and proudly at all times
- Refrain from adopting extreme fashions in dress, hairstyles and appearance, and avoid the wearing of jewellery
- Clean shaven.
- Students must be clean-shaven.
- Students must have neat and well groomed hair. Extreme styles (dyed hair, extravagant use of gel, ‘tails’, uneven length, cut lower than #2, etc) are not permitted.
- Boys are not permitted to wear earrings, chains and/or other jewellery items other than a crucifix on a simple metal chain.
- Boys may wear a white singlet or a white short-sleeved tee shirt below their sport uniform. NO other items are to be worn beneath the sports top.
- Boys may not wear their jumper with their sports uniform
A note from the student’s parent/guardian must be given to the Homeroom Mentor or Year Level Co-ordinator/Head of House in instances where a boy is out of uniform for any reason.
Deputy Principal – Pastoral