- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
Unit 3 / 4 Report Night – Semester 1, 2015
Semester One Report Night will be conducted for Units 3 / 4 students from 4:00pm – 6:30pm on Wednesday 20 May. This is an extremely important event in the life of the College as it provides an invaluable opportunity for parents/guardians and teachers to discuss student progress at the conclusion of Unit 3.
- Interviews will be of five minutes duration
- Boys are expected to attend the interviews in their College uniform.
For these interviews we will again be using the Parent Teacher On-Line internet-based booking system (PTO) which will become available at 4:00pm on Wednesday 13 May. Details on how to access the system will be provided by letter to parents in the coming days.
Please note the following points:
- When you log on, the system displays only your own son. Bookings are made for individual parents/guardians, not for couples. Couples can, however, log on to the system simultaneously to coordinate bookings.
- You will only see time slots which are available at the time you are using the system. As time slots are booked for teachers, those timeslots are no longer displayed as available. It is advisable, therefore, to make your bookings as soon as you possibly can.
- When you have made all the bookings you require, you can print a report of your bookings in time order. You can log in and change bookings any time up to 8:00am on the day of the interviews
- If you see this symbol displayed alongside the class name, it means this teacher recommends that you book an interview.
- If you encounter any problems using PTO please notify the College, preferably via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, please ring the College on 9807 2644.
The opportunity for feedback and discussion will be of significant benefit to the boys, parents and staff as we work together to maximise learning and ultimately end of year results for the boys. We look forward to the usual strong parent and student attendance at the Unit 3 /4 Report Night.