- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
Year 12 Drivers
There are a number of Year 12 boys who now, or throughout the year, will obtain their drivers licences and will want to drive to and from school.
This is a privilege and requires the knowledge and permission of parents and the College. This is to assist with the safety and security of students and allow for supervision of student cars whilst at school.
If Year 12 boys wish to drive to and from school they must fill in the form sent to them via email (or see their Head of House for a copy), get parents/guardians to sign and return it to Mr Visentin in person with their driver’s licence to be copied for approval. This approval process usually takes just a few minutes to complete.
All Year 12 drivers must abide by the following conditions:
- They must not carry any other student from Salesian College as a passenger either to or from school.
- They must park in either Timmings or Jacana streets.
- They must drive in a sensible, safe and legal manner at all times
- The College reserves the right to ask student drivers to cease driving at certain crucial times of the year for matters of safety or organisational efficiency.
Deputy Principal -Students and Staff