- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
Year 12 Valedictory Dinner
The following information relates to the Valedictory events taking place during our Year 12s final week at Salesian College.
Valedictory Breakfast (students only) – Thursday 19 October at 7.45am in the College Hall
Valedictory Whole School Assembly – Friday 20 October at 11:07am in College Hall
• Full Summer Uniform required
• Parents welcome
• Year 12 boys will be dismissed from the College at the conclusion of the Valedictory Assembly.
• Boys should bring a spare shirt if they wished to get it signed by students and staff. They are not permitted to go home with a signed shirt on.
Valedictory Mass and Dinner – Friday 20 October
• Valedictory Mass – College Hall at 5:00pm – 6:00pm.
• Students are to arrive for the Mass at 4:30pm.
• Full Winter Uniform is to be worn for the Mass. Students must also be clean shaven.
• Valedictory Dinner follows at The Grand Receptions at 7:00 pm.
• Semi-formal or formal attire is suitable for the dinner.
During the Mass, students will receive their Graduation Certificate. It is imperative that students and their families arrive at the College by 4:30pm to allow for a punctual start.
The Valedictory Dinner will take place at The Grand, 2251 Princes Hwy Mulgrave, starting at 7:00pm. Guests will enjoy a three course meal, and the evening will conclude at 11:00pm. Please note that seating will be based on family groupings. Please check the emails that your son has received in relation to seating arrangements. The boys will organise these arrangements with myself, and are being relied upon to communicate this information to their parents.
Mr Kim Beurs
Year 12 Coordinator