- Chess Club & Competitions
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- Retreats, Camps & Cultural Experiences
- Rua Reader’s Bookclub
- Student Events
- Social Justice & Volunteering
- Student Leadership
- House System
- News & Events
Years 10-11 Semester Two Subject Changes
With the halfway mark of Term Two now upon us, it is likely that some boys in Years 10 and 11 will be thinking about the possibility of swapping a subject. It may be possible to changes subjects. However, any student contemplating changing subjects must ensure that he:
• And his family are thoroughly convinced that changing subjects will be of long term benefit and will not compromise career options
• Has fully completed all sections of the Subject Change Form (available from the Head of House Office) and lodged it with his Head of House by Monday 2 June.
Please note, too, that completion of the Subject Change Form does not necessarily guarantee that a swap will be possible. Issues relating to class sizes and subject blocks may impede certain changes.
Deputy Principal – Learning and Curriculum